Sunday, July 6, 2008

this is turning out to be the best weekend ever.

i spent some time yesterday over at paper tales (my fave!) ... had to pick up a few more things for my sister's mini book ... and of course, picked up a few things for myself ... and signed up for this awesome charm necklace class that they are having on july 26.  so excited! love the girls over at paper tales (thank you michelle & helle) ... they told me about this awesome place in north park called Pat's Corner ... so my sister and i drove over there straight from paper tales and OF COURSE, i found this AWESOME black shabby chic hutch that they had literally JUST FINISHED refinishing, and it is now mine for a sweet $125 - plus i paid 20 bucks more for them to deliver it ... SAME DAY, so now i have the awesome hutch sitting in my condo, and it looks so perfect.  i'm in love with it.  the other REALLY COOL THING about pat's is that you can bring in furniture for them to refinish (repair, paint, shabby-chic it out) ... sooo going to bring them two chairs i have that needed repairing and painting! the house is really coming along! we even bought a 32 inch flat screen tv on friday (i think i have lost my mind?) .... i am going to borrow my sister's camera again SOON hopefully so i can post new pictures of the house & of a bunch of mini books i have going! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found you!-alana

dainjb said...

am i really that hard to find, i have a link on facebook?