Friday, January 2, 2009

hello 2009 ...

there's so much i want to accomplish this year.

i want to make so much art this year that my heart wants to explode.
i want to get a new job.
i want to do something brave.
i want to make new friends & keep the old ...
i want to remember to love & cherish & thank my beautiful, amazing, talented, incredible friends.
i want to learn how to edit my photos in photoshop &/or use illustrator. (aka become more computer savvy)
i want to spend less time on facebook stalking people's pictures.
i want to drink more water, eat more fresh fruits & vegetables, and maybe make it to the gym once or twice.
i want to do yoga.
i want to accept my past & find peace at where i am in life.
i want to not freak out when i turn 25 in july.
i want to travel more.
i want to do something nice for someone who deserves it.
i want to have some money in my saving's account & my credit cards completely paid off by the time we ring in 2010.
i want to find some local girls (or boys) to be crafty with.
i want to be thankful.
i want to stay positive.
i want to go the entire year without going back on anti-anxiety / anti-depressant meds.
i want to love. with my whole heart.

No comments: