Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i wrote out a whole entry about a lot of stuff and then deleted it.

i reminded myself that i should make art about it, not write about it. hah. we'll see if it gets anywhere.

and now i'm re-writing to share with you the work of very talented jewelry designer Timothy Meier.




Tim's work is amazing, i really can't say enough good things about him. his work is unique, creative, and stunning. he's great to work with and very dedicated to his craft.

just thought i'd share the work of an incredible artist & my blog friends!!


on another note:
eeek, so excited for my printmaking class tonight!
i think i'll stop by paper tales before if i have time, since it's right down the road.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hi there! I've been keeping up with your blog even tho I haven't posted anything! Looks like '09 is off to an exciting start for you! Good luck with the move! That jewelry is beautiful! Good luck with your class! Can't wait to hear more! Sounds exciting!