Friday, August 29, 2008

oh my god! it's a miracle

i quasi-figured out how to use my freaking crappy scanner:

crappy scan of the middle part of a 12 x 12 layout about my quasi-step nieces and nephew.

journaling reads:

Emma: such a little grown up, a good big sister, pure joy, a future scrapper.
Jett: rubs off kisses, but is always up for a sword fight. such a boy. laughter.
Kate: sweet baby, chubby cheeks, laid back, full of beautiful smiles.




crappy scan of the top-ish part of a layout about my best friend alana. this is one of my favorite pictures of her, which was taken in spain while she was studying abroad. the letter at the bottom of the journaling says "iyq" (say it out loud to figure it out).





i quasi-figured out how to use my freaking crappy scanner:

1 comment:

Kate said...

DAIN DAIN DAIN DAIN DAIN!!

i made your book! i bought an envelope! i addressed it! i stickered it!!!

all i have to do is take it to the post office and you have your book


FINALLY!!!!!!!

yayness. i've actually accomplished someting ;)

how are you???